Join us to learn how fast you can see value from deploying cloud-based ERP for your manufacturing environment.
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Jeff Schumaker has a story that’s familiar for many small to mid-sized manufacturers. Having a good year for order volume creates a strain on systems, processes, and people. As 2021 saw a steep increase in demand, it was time for his high-mix manufacturing company to find a scalable solution that could grow with the business.
Key Business Goals:
- Moving from local hosting to a secure, compliant cloud–based system
- Establishing business management processes based on best practices
- Preparing for future acquisitions that could fold into a well-run process
Jeff reached out to Synergy Resources to support a transformation with a quality ERP solution.
Schumaker joins us to talk through the process of selecting and implementing Infor CSI SyteLine. You will also learn about the results for his business in revenue and profitability. Even in a rapidly changing industry like parts manufacturing, Jeff has gained confidence when building his production strategy and schedule.
From Jeff’s perspective, the difference is clear. Better predictability means better business!
What you can learn from Jeff’s experience:
The journey of scalability and continuous improvement can have bumps along the way. However, Jeff’s company is an example of what it means to reap the benefits of its cloud-driven transformation.
Join Schumaker and Synergy, as they share:
- The ERP solution and strategies that enabled increased revenue & profitability within months of go–live
- Differentiators to look for when choosing the right ERP & technology partner for your business
- The security and compliance benefits of cloud-based solutions
- Lessons learned from a successful ERP implementation
“It’s like we were running the business with dirty glasses. Now, before the start of a month, I can already see where the constraints are going to be, where we’re going to need overtime in a specific department, etc.”
Get ready to start seeing clearly and save your seat now!