Join Synergy for this Free Panel Discussion about Cybersecurity for Manufacturers
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Every day, small and midsize manufacturing organizations are victimized by cyberattacks. Critical data is being compromised. Ransomware attacks can bring manufacturing operations to a standstill and typically cost tens of thousands of dollars (or more) to resolve. To safeguard their data, protect their reputation, and maintain customer confidence; manufacturers need to keep abreast of the problem and face it head-on.
Customers need to know that their information is protected, and that your operations won’t be disrupted by cyberattacks. Federal and state governments, regulators, and customers in private industry are demanding that their vendors comply with a growing list of security standards and frameworks, including FedRAMP, NIST, CMMC, CIS, ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002, and more. Privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and similar legislation around the world are raising the bar even higher for many businesses.
It’s critical that business leaders keep up-to-date with rapidly changing standards and trends in cybersecurity. On August 31st, Synergy Resources, Infor, USI & Netskope will host a special panel discussion about cybersecurity for manufacturers.
At this free online event, our panel of experts will discuss:
- The increase in cyberattacks that have affected SME manufacturing firms over the past year
- The legal ramifications, reputational risk, and business disruption impact of cyberattacks
- Compliance standards and regulation that will impact all manufacturers or specific industries
- What measures SME manufacturers can take to protect themselves in their current environment
- How Synergy Resources is working with Infor, AWS, and others to help safeguard your systems